Complete Occupational Medicine Services in Wantagh, NY
We are proud to partner with local, small and corporate businesses to ensure the safety of your employees.
Our Occupational Medicine Services:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Be Prepared for Your DOT/CDL Exam!
- Photo ID
- Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
- Last MER Card
- Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
What We Will Perform:
- Health history review
- Thorough physical examination
As a Reminder:
- To speed up your visit, please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
Become Part of Our Social Media Pages
If you need directions getting to our facility, just give us a call. One of our staff members will be happy to help you.